    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] 2.5 kernel errata list
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm down with the flu atm.

    Rik van Riel wrote:

    >How is this different from the 2.5 bugzilla database ?

    The bugzilla database tracks problems, whether they are fixed or not.
    The errata list aims to be a quick (hopefully short) list of known
    fixes to problems. Bugzilla also tracks all types of problems where the
    errata list will usually only contain fixes to major, blocking problems.
    Basically I'm trying to keep a list that will help people quickly find
    the diffs against releases that will help them get up and running enough
    to test with.

    Thanks,
    Paul Larson

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.018 / U:34.200 seconds]