    SubjectRe: a really annoying feature of the config menu structure
    On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 01:31, Stephen Wille Padnos wrote:
    > It seems that the mjpeg stuff will be in the wrong place when it starts
    > being used by non-DVB modules. I see the two (DVB and mjpeg) as
    > distinct entities - like ethernet drivers and ipv4. (DVB drivers should
    > let you change channels and whatnot, mjpeg drivers should allow you to
    > decode data streams from any available source.)

    Its more by API than by hardware. One driver sometimes covers cards with
    and without tuners, with and without mpeg hardware and so on. Classification
    is nice, but like biology its never neat

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.021 / U:59.192 seconds]