SubjectRe: Fixes to suspend-to-RAM

> Bootmem needs to be reserved pretty soon in the boot process, that
> might be a problem.

That's not the issue. The call to the arch code would only check if the
bootmem had been reserved, and as far the arch code knew, it was OK to
enable S3.

> Based on recent talk... Will you act as S3 maintainer so that I can
> submit patches to you and you'll take care of forwarding to Linus?

Yes, but please don't flood me with patches yet. I'm getting reacquainted
with some of the more esoteric details of suspend states, and verifying
that we have a working PM model for 2.6.

-pat

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.035 / U:0.056 seconds]