    Subjecttcp window size
    Hi Guys,

    I apologize for my naive question. However, I think it's good way to ask
    my question to linux-kernel gurus here.

    Basically, I want to add a system call which return the window size of
    the corresponding tcp connection. It should have a parameter of socket
    descriptor. (Say, get_winsize( int sock ) )

    My question is which in-kernel data structure has the window size value
    of the ongoing tcp connection and how can I get that value from the
    socket descriptor. Actually, the question is related with the linkage of
    data structures from the socket to the tcp window size.

    If you know any link or documentation, please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    - Yung Yi.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.018 / U:2.192 seconds]