SubjectRe: 2.6.test11 bug

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Rafal Skoczylas wrote:
> Anyway, while compiling with frame pointers I got another oops ;/
> This one is different those we have seen so far:

Actually, it's very similar to the ones you had earlier - the backtrace is
different, but it's the same thing again:

ecx: 5944f160 edx: d944f160

that's a doubly-linked list, and the two values _should_ be the same, I

Except one of them has the high bit clear, and when following the bogus
pointer, you get a page fault.

I think the second one (the "kernel bug in mmap.c" one) is just a result
of the first oops one leaving the mm lists in a bad state and map_count
being off as a result, or something like that.

  Last update: 2009-11-18 23:46    [W:0.040 / U:4.496 seconds]