SubjectRe: [NFS] Re: [NFS client] NFS locks not released on abnormal process termination
"Chris Croswhite" <csc@cadence.com> writes:

> Philippe,
>
> What patches are you refering to?

The one in <87llpms8yr.fsf@ceramic.fifi.org> named
linux-2.4.23-nfs-lock-race-2.patch

Here a link to MARC, since the sourceforge mailing list web page
sucks:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-nfs&m=107095817723325&w=2

Phil.