    Do you know whether the nforce2's with apic support the timer (IRQ 0) in
    IO-APIC mode? To me, it seems like a bug:
    "Dec 4 20:13:11 tesore kernel: ..MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to
    (This message originates in arch/i386/kernel/io_apic.c)

    nmi_watchdog doesn't seem to work at all because of this. If it was working,
    then maybe I can catch the lockup, because if it's like you say, it's probably
    the kernel not hardware.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.020 / U:6.252 seconds]