    SubjectRE: Catching NForce2 lockup with NMI watchdog
    Date

    NVIDIA doesn't provide a windows driver to setup APIC interrupts. APIC
    functionality is exported through the ACPI methods and MP table in the
    system BIOS which the motherboard vendors supply.

    Likely the root of the problem has to do with the way the Linux kernel is
    using the ACPI methods to setup the interrupts which is different from win
    9x/2k/XP. I can help track this down, unfortunately so far I've been unable
    to reproduce the hangs on any of the boards I have.

    -Allen

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.021 / U:59.772 seconds]