    SubjectRe: PROBLEM: nForce2 keeps crashing during network activity
    > Might be a mandrake source thing, not liking nforce2 perhaps?
    > If you don't mind a bit of work, you could download current standard 2.4.23
    > kern source, add my patches, compile with acpi and uniprocessor ioapic,
    > Athlon etc. use the onboard nic, and try it with apic_tack=1 kernel arg.
    > Regards
    > Ross.

    Transfered 1,8 GB without any crash. As the nvnet module seems to be part of
    the NVIDIA released drivers I use my Realtek 8139 (like before when I had the
    crashes). I just compiled the NVIDIA drivers and will give it a run. I am
    wondering where the actual bug might be located as you remember that I did
    not use APIC in the first place.

    Thanx for help

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.025 / U:26.964 seconds]