SubjectRe: network driver that uses skb destructor
Date
> I wrote a patch to allow chaining of skb destructors, which was fairly
> simple and would allow both the driver and the upper layers to set
> their destructors. If there's any interet, I could probably resurrect
> it.

It may also be useful for the ATM layer. At the moment there is a
vcc->pop routine that frees skb's, it should really be a destructor.
Check out this email:
http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/linux-atm/msg05485.html
However AFAICS destructors would need to be chained.

Duncan.