SubjectRe: udev and devfs - The final word
Greg KH wrote:

[big snip]
> All the people wanting to bring up the udev vs. devfs argument go back
> and read the previous paragraph. Yes, all Gentoo users who keep filling
> up my inbox with smoking emails, I mean you.
[yet another big snip]

Hihi, life is unfair to you. ;-) I am one of those nasty gentoo users
and still use devfs, but I want to switch asap, as I found a thread in
gentoo forums about it and furthermore tend to do experiments with my
installation. So not all gentoo users are bad users. ;-) I really
appreciate your work and hope you will find more time in developing udev
instead of wasting time (though it was quite interesting for me to read
your text) with arguing for it. So I hope when I do the transition it
goes smoothly, but even if not, I won't bash onto your head. ;-)

Cheers,

Prakash

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.096 / U:2.252 seconds]