SubjectRe: XFS for 2.4
I second this as well. I'm sure there are others. XFS is a good option
to have for official FS inclusion and I'm *very* happy it's in 2.6. If
it were in 2.4, that *may* make adoption of 2.6 for some, slow in coming
along. While that may be true, I see that most will eventually want to
take advantage of all 2.6 has to offer, but if XFS were in the official
tree, then that may be one less piece of guess work needed when
upgrading from 2.4 to 2.6 with regards to FS maintenance. (i.e. same
version of XFS in both trees == possible same reliability, etc)

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@coremetrics.com>
Coremetrics, Inc.