Subject[SILLY] Can't wait for '2.8 or 3.0'
> Are you two aware of which body parts are sometimes called
> "beaver" and "cock"?
Hehe, the funny thing is, that I noticed it just now :-) Maybe let's skip
the cock.
Anyway, the names, if any, should be non-offensive, could be from nature
plants, flowers, animals, stars, geology, geography, physics)
and could somehow reflect the nature of the kernel branch.

Beaver's cool for 2.6. The name is nice, the animal is sweet. The sexual
is not really that bad, but it should not be emphasized.
And the quote about the beaver getting out of detox is funny too.

With time we would decide on the next codename. So I am not into
competition right now.

I might make a web based system for us to decide. First on the set of
codenames proposed in some time for, say, 2.7 and then we could vote
on them.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.051 / U:10.224 seconds]