SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.0
Hello Andrew,

> - Please report any problems to the appropriate mailing list. If you do
> not know which list to use, send the report to linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
> and it should reach the right person. Some active subsystem mailing lists
> are:
>
> linux1394-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> linux-xfs@oss.sgi.com
> linux-acpi@intel.com
> linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org
> ext2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> linux-usb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Please use <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org> for everything related to the DVB
subsystem and DVB drivers (ie. drivers/media/dvb).

I have a bunch of patches regarding the DVB subsystem and the various
drivers here. They have accumulated because I did not want to disturb
Linus with "misc fixes in driver foo" patches.

Additionally, we (ie. the LinuxTV.org project) are planning to remove
all compiled-in firmware blobs and instead use the new firmware loading
facilities. I have a patch for the firmware loading here, too.

Can you please tell me if and when I can send you these patches?

For your information: the DVB subsystem and the drivers are hosted at
http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

The driver can be used under 2.4 and 2.6 as well and is used mainly in
Europe. In the past, I simply sent the patches to lkml and Linus
directly. Except Alan Cox and Christoph Hellwig apparently nobody cared
about this, perhaps mainly because the DVB system does not affect any
other subsystem.

CU
Michael.
(LinuxTV.org CVS maintainer)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.142 / U:0.120 seconds]