SubjectRe: PCI Express support for 2.4 kernel

Hopefully, they (or we, should I count myself?) are not completely brain
Old method still works.
All game is about to give full 4k. It will be required for new deices.
If all you need is PCI devices behind PCI-E/PCI brigde,
it will work fine with old method.