    SubjectRe: PCI lib for 2.4
    From
    Hi,

    Actually, it will be first a user-space driver.

    Maybe I wasn't clear:

    I link the PCI library with '-lpci' option, but it seems the library is
    not complete, ie I can't use the whole lib. For example, the compiler
    cannot link pci_resource_start() func. or pci_fond_device(). I think
    these are usually in all pci libraries... My lib does not support dma
    abilities too.

    My problem is that I have several pci.h files which contain these
    function (the 'whole package?'), but I don't have the lib that fits
    to...

    For example
    >>grep pci_resource_start /usr/lib/pcilib.a
    returns nothing. I think it should.

    I was just wondering how I will be able to retrieve the good lib, which
    I can't find on my PC. Tried to update the Red Hat (and kernel), but
    it didn't change anything in my lib. I guess someone installed sthg on
    my PC, which removed the 'good' pci library, or changed it for an other
    lighter version.

    Is there anything related with CONFIG_... flags??

    Damien