    SubjectRe: [CFT][RFC] HT scheduler
    Hello Nick,
    This is somewhat unrelated to the current thread topic direction,
    but i noticed that your HT scheduler really behaves oddly when the box is
    used interactively. The one application which really seemed to be
    misbehaving was 'gaim', whenever someone typed a message X11 would pause
    for a second or so until the text displayed causing the mouse to jump
    around erratically. I can try help with this but unfortunately i can't do
    too much rebooting this week due to work (main workstation), but perhaps
    we can discuss it over a weekend. The system is 4x logical 2.0GHz.

    Thanks

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.018 / U:0.096 seconds]