SubjectTCP retransmissions per connection
Hi all...First of all, please excuse me if this is not the right place to post this question. If not
please address me to the correct mailing list and i'll apologize.

I want to keep track of TCP retransmissions for all TCP connections. I need this to compare
retransmissions with a new congestion control algorithm i developed for my thesis.
Is there a place or a way to get values?

Thnx in advance,
Luca