    SubjectAnnounce: ndiswrapper
    Hi,

    Since some vendors refuses to release specs or even a binary
    Linux-driver for their WLAN cards I desided to try to solve it myself by
    making a kernel module that can load Ndis (windows network driver API)
    drivers. I'm not trying to implement all of the Ndis API but rather
    implement the functions needed to get these unsupported cards working.

    Currently it works fine with my Broadcom 4301 but I would like to get in
    touch with people that have similar cards that are willing to do some
    testing/hacking.

    Visit this page for more info: http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/

    Please! I don't want to start a flamewar if this is a good thing to do.
    I'm just trying to scratch my own itch and I doubt that this project
    changes the way Broadcom treats Linux users.

    Pontus Fuchs

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.020 / U:89.600 seconds]