    SubjectRe: kernel.bkbits.net off the air
    Davide Libenzi wrote:

    >Larry, if there are really six users (i'm one of them, rsync) among
    >pserver and rsync access, I am the first to tell you shut it down. It is
    >not worth. On the other hand IIRC it was you that, when Pavel showed up
    >with the bitbucket hack to extract metadata from BK, volunteered to do it
    >internally inside BM. Do I remember correctly?
    >

    >- Davide

    As one of the six, I would happily 2nd the shutting down of the
    pserver...rsync is fine with me. I would actually prefer no CVS archive
    at all as long as the raw changesets were rsyncable...then the community
    would be responsible for doing something useful with them instead of BM.

    -Tupshin

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.020 / U:0.224 seconds]