    SubjectRe: aacraid
    In article <>,
    Mark Watts <> wrote:

    | Are there any utilities available to query the aacraid driver for the status
    | of its arrays? I've noticed messages get put into the syslog when drives
    | fail, but it wouold be nice to get more info from the driver about its
    | arrays.

    For 2.4 there's the ipssend command, I doubt that IBM has ported it to
    2.6, but whatever made it not work may be fixed, I haven't tried it in
    some months, do try it yourself.

    If this is useful info, please post back here the results. I have about
    30 machines using this hardware, but none on which I can try a 2.6
    kernel any more.
    bill davidsen <>
    CTO, TMR Associates, Inc

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.019 / U:37.416 seconds]