    SubjectRe: freed_symbols [Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]]

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Andre Hedrick wrote:

    > We can make up the Monica Public License too, but because it is GPL, your
    > added restrictions of whatever are NULL and VOID.

    Could you please explain about what "added restrictions" you're talking
    about? Let's actually look at the GPL, which states "You may not impose
    any further restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted
    herein.", a bit earlier we find "Activities other than copying,
    distribution and modification are not covered by this License".
    So how exactly does EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL restrict you in these activities?

    bye, Roman

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.018 / U:319.360 seconds]