    From: Magnus Naeslund(t) []
    Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 3:53 PM
    To: Sreeram Kumar Ravinoothala
    Subject: Re: Question on SIGFPE

    Sreeram Kumar Ravinoothala wrote:

    > Hi,
    > We get this problem when we run it on disk on chip where linux
    > 2.4.5 is used.
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Sreeram

    Since I don't know what your app is doing, it's kind of hard to know
    whats causing the problem. I still would guess on a divide by zero,
    maybe because of some timing issue.

    Use sigaction(2) to trap the signal, and then look at the
    siginfo_t->si_addr to find out where it happens.

    Or better yet, just run the program through gdb, it will catch the

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.021 / U:17.012 seconds]