    SubjectRe: [pm] fix time after suspend-to-*

    > Ok, but then is there some sort of house cleaning that happens to clean up the
    > mess? I am thinking something like the run level change where scripts might run
    > to "fix" things.
    >
    > Now it could be that my ignorance is showing here, possibly this is all being
    > done already...

    No, it's not. But, it should.

    Userspace behavior on suspend transitions is still a bit fuzzy at best. I
    am beginning to look at userspace requirements, so if anyone wants to send
    me suggestions, no matter how trivial or wacky, please feel free (on- or
    off-list).

    Thanks,

    Pat

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.017 / U:184.368 seconds]