SubjectRE: Blockbusting news, this is important (Re: Why are bad disk se ctors numbered strangely, and what happens to them?)
Date

I'm looking forward to a solid state primary hard drive.

However, they've been saying that solid state will replace mechanical for
close to 10 years now... yet our mechanical drives have doubled in size
twice in under 3 years...

I'm sure it'll happen someday, but it may be 5-10 years before it actually
happens.

--eric

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.020 / U:0.372 seconds]