Subjectmenuconfig error
Hello mate,

I was fooling around with menuconfig (for the first
time in my life :-)) and the following happened,
urging me to report it to you.
Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of
the kernel's configuration files and is unable to
Here is the error report:
Q> Scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu71: command not

make:***[menuconfig] Error 1
My kernel is 2.4.21mdk and the menu I was trying to
configure [;-)] was 'Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture' under the 'Sound' main menu item.
I want to grab this opportunity to send along
mamy-many-many thanks and my gratitude to you and all
the other people who make this wonderful world of
GNU/Linux and all the other Free SW possible.

My best regards
Michael Zouridakis