    Subjectmenuconfig error
    Hello mate,

    I was fooling around with menuconfig (for the first
    time in my life :-)) and the following happened,
    urging me to report it to you.
    Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of
    the kernel's configuration files and is unable to
    Here is the error report:

    Q> Scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu71: command not

    make:***[menuconfig] Error 1
    My kernel is 2.4.21mdk and the menu I was trying to
    configure [;-)] was 'Advanced Linux Sound
    Architecture' under the 'Sound' main menu item.

    I want to grab this opportunity to send along
    mamy-many-many thanks and my gratitude to you and all
    the other people who make this wonderful world of
    GNU/Linux and all the other Free SW possible.

    My best regards
    Michael Zouridakis

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.033 / U:19.548 seconds]