    SubjectRe: getting timestamp of last interrupt?

    Hans-Georg Thien wrote:
    > I am looking for a possibility to read out the last timestamp when an
    > interrupt has occured.
    >
    > e.g.: the user presses a key on the keyboard. Where can I read out the
    > timestamp of this event?
    >
    > To be more precise, I 'm looking for
    >
    > ( )a function call
    > ( ) a callback where I can register to be notified when an event occurs
    > ( ) a global accessible variable
    > ( ) a /proc entry
    >
    > or something like that.
    >
    > Any ideas ?

    Have a look at the Linux Trace Toolkit:
    http://www.opersys.com/LTT/
    It records micro-second time-stamps for quite a few events, including
    interrupts.

    HTH,

    Karim
    --
    Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
    Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits