    SubjectRe: make htmldocs
    > Let's take the Debian example. The Makefiles state that I need db2html to
    > convert to your chosen HTML format. db2html is provided by docbook-utils,
    > which it would seems installs the files listed publically at:

    Sorry I downloaded source and installed. No db2html emerged, just docbook2html.
    Tried debian's patch for the source. The same.
    Tried symlinking docbook2html to db2html:

    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/clock/linux-2.4.22/Documentation/DocBook'
    rm -rf wanbook
    db2html wanbook.sgml
    jw: Please specify at least one catalog

    Sorry but your guide seems not to work.

    Again, please tell me, how to compile Linux Kernel HTML Documentation.

    Cl<