    SubjectRe: 2.7 thoughts: common well-architected object model

    nobody says that it belongs into the kernel rather
    designed by core=kernel folks core-up, that is e.g.
    not being a derivative of a set of all-encompassing
    classes developed for an application.

    I think the issue is serious and brushing it aside as
    being non-kernel at first will come back biting.
    What's going on could be described as being cornered.