SubjectRe: Job Announcements (was Linux TCP/IP Stack Developer)
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Jamie Lokier wrote:

> *Please* read the linux-kernel FAQ before posting again. There *is* a
> jobs list.

> 21. Can I post job offers/requests to the list?
>
> (REG) Of course not! This is a technical development list, not a job
> exchange. If you want to join a job exchange list, send
>
> subscribe linuxjobs
>
> in the body of the message to <majordomo@eax.com> by executing
> the following command:
>
> echo "subscribe linuxjobs" | mail majordomo@eax.com
>
> To send messages, email to <linuxjobs@eax.com>.

One thing though. While this is the list to receive job announcements, you
should sent the job offers to me instead. For some reasons spammers love
emails with word "job" in it and I get tons of spam to that address, so it
is easy to miss the job offers with huge amount of 'd' going on.

If someone could update FAQ to reflect this, it would be great.

Adam

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers