    SubjectRe: File Permissions are incorrect. Security flaw in Linux
        Hi Lisa :)

    * <> dixit:
    > > What you are saying is stupid; If all directories are wide open,
    > > NO files are protected in any way, even if they are read only and
    > > owned by root? Get real.

    Well Lisa, if you write things like those, even after a rude
    answer, the most you can expect is a more-than-rude reply...

    > > I've worked on more OS's than you can imagine, and for many years.
    > The sad thing being, that's one claim I do *not* doubt. Lusers' ability
    > to avoid learning for years had stopped amazing me a long time ago...

    Calm down, please ;))) Lisa, you were wrong, assume it. If you
    have such working experience, you should have learned a bit more
    about Unix permissions...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

    Linux Registered User 88736 &

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.032 / U:60.148 seconds]