    SubjectRe: Honest does not pay here ...

    Luigi,

    You forgot one thing. None of us can control what the end user does.
    If a vendor tells the enduser to alter the 2.5/2.6 kernel and recompile.
    What are you going to do?

    Add a clause where the enduser can not change the source code or apply a
    patch to do it for them?

    Funny, you lost your rights to do that w/ GPL, as did I.

    *sigh*

    Andre Hedrick
    LAD Storage Consulting Group