SubjectRe: Gauntlet Set NOW! -if youve written something for the kernel and you dont want andres binary say no...
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Mark Rutherford wrote:

> I dont recall reading that Andre was making his drivers binary only.
> Please, correct me if im wrong.

I tried to state and question the position the copyright holders other
than myself, where they stand on the issue of the precedence they are LGPL
as is the module interface and the associated API's

If the position results in being LGPL, initially I will be shipping a
binary only product in order to recover all of my expenses. I have on the
whiteboard a possible schedule for ERL=0 release date, tied to this
answer.

If the position returns against my ability to recover my investment, I
will change platforms for the product.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick, CTO & Founder
iSCSI Software Solutions Provider
http://www.PyXTechnologies.com/

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.058 / U:0.028 seconds]