SubjectRe: Bootscreen
Date
In article <200301300655.h0U6t6s21523@Port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua> you wrote:
> I am sure you have seen Windows generation geeks:
> even those who can potentially learn did not do that
> because Windows did not let them do that.

Well actually I do not know much people who start their windows with /SOS or
other verbose boot options, even if this is possible with windows.

I agree, that a clean boot screen where only critical information is displayed
(and possibly with some fancy animation) is good for most desktop users. It
helps them more to learn than it will stop them. There is no reason to not
add a "verbose" option.

Greetings
Bernd
--