    Subject[STUPID] Best looking code to transfer to a t-shirt
    Hi,

    I am in a t-shirt transfering frenzy and was wondering which part of the
    kernel code it would be best to have on my t-shirt.
    I was looking at my favourite: netfilter code, but it is to clean, short
    and simple functions, no tons of pointers, no mallocs, no hex numbers, too
    many defines used. I was looking for something terribly complicated and
    looking awesome to the eye.

    How about we have a poll of the most frightening pieces of the kernel ?
    What are your ideas?

    Regards,
    Maciej Soltysiak

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.022 / U:61.756 seconds]