Subject[STUPID] Best looking code to transfer to a t-shirt

I am in a t-shirt transfering frenzy and was wondering which part of the
kernel code it would be best to have on my t-shirt.
I was looking at my favourite: netfilter code, but it is to clean, short
and simple functions, no tons of pointers, no mallocs, no hex numbers, too
many defines used. I was looking for something terribly complicated and
looking awesome to the eye.

How about we have a poll of the most frightening pieces of the kernel ?
What are your ideas?

Maciej Soltysiak