SubjectRe: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"
Date
    GNU is a flag of convenience: there's little sign that the many people
who contribute to GNU projects share the depth of RMS's political zeal.

Developing a whole operating system was a big job, so we recruited
anyone who would help. We did not insist that people state their
political views before accepting their help. Do you think we should
have?

In this way we engaged as many people as possible to do the work that
we planned would get us to freedom.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.059 / U:1.680 seconds]