SubjectRe: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Jon Portnoy wrote:

> You don't understand "free" in this context. You're talking about free as
> in price, we're talking about free as in freedom.
> Educate yourself, then come back and discuss freedom.

How about understanding "freedom" has a price and that price is not "free".

The price is to do it yourself, or pay someone else to do it.
Regardless there are associated costs, so the context is correct.
You choose stop at the idea of "freedom" no the cost of granting the

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group