    SubjectRe: [STUPID] Best looking code to transfer to a t-shirt
    For a halloween party a few years back, I trimmed and used panic.c (the
    theme was that you had to go as something starting with K.. so I went as
    a kernel panic. Tracedump on the front, source on the back, debian logo
    on the sleeves.)

    Its not particularly frightening looking, however.

    On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 08:25, Maciej Soltysiak wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am in a t-shirt transfering frenzy and was wondering which part of the
    > kernel code it would be best to have on my t-shirt.
    > I was looking at my favourite: netfilter code, but it is to clean, short
    > and simple functions, no tons of pointers, no mallocs, no hex numbers, too
    > many defines used. I was looking for something terribly complicated and
    > looking awesome to the eye.
    >
    > How about we have a poll of the most frightening pieces of the kernel ?
    > What are your ideas?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Maciej Soltysiak
    >

    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.019 / U:2.232 seconds]