SubjectFwd: belkin f5u022 pcmcia usb card
Date

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: belkin f5u022 pcmcia usb card
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:33:21 -0500
From: Robert Bisping <rbisping@mindspring.com>
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org

I am having problems getting this card to work on my thinkpad 760ED
I keep getting No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 04:00.0 Please try
using pci=biosirq

I have found out that the card does work under linux and it is supposed to
use IRQ 11 but how do I get it to set pin A to IRQ 11?

also what exactly is it refering to pci=biosirq where would I use that?
i have tried to use it in boot up but it does not seem to have any affect
unless I am using it wrong. if it supposed to be in a config file I need to
kow which one and where it should be put. if i need to RTFM i need to kow
which one to look at cause none of them seem to be helping. Thanx for your
assistance

Robert

added notes for kernel mailing list.
I am using 2.4.18 kernel I have recompiled multiple times trying to find what
might be causing this and if i need to send my kernel parameters I can. In
the pcmcia-cs on sourceforge I was told i would probably have to ask here as
this is handled by the yenta driver in the kernel.

thanx

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.033 / U:0.004 seconds]