SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC] RMS and reactions to him
Date
    Solely from your own point of view again.  Sorry, you just managed to lose
your credibility on this whole matter.

With all due respect, I doubt it. I could not lose any credibility
with you, because I had none to start with. You demanded explanations
for this and that with an unfriendly tone. I figured that even if I
gave good answers to all those accusations, it would be unlikely to
win your good opinion. So I decided it was not worth trying to do
that. Insted I responded to the points that seemed worth responding
to for the sake of other readers starting with a more neutral
attitude.

As for what other people think now, none of us knows--we could only
speculate. I think that such speculation is not very interesting.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans