    SubjectRE: reading from devices in RAW mode
    Date
    > Yeah, I like it when people have a full mouth of how gotos are for lazy
    > folks (not even bothering to grasp the context of the discussion) and
    > how they could teach masterclass C courses, then ask a total newbie
    > question.

    Is it such a newby question? Your suggestion of using dd is totally NOT
    what I meant: I want to read from devices with the devices ignoring their
    CRC-checks and such. Like what the CDROMREADRAW ioctl does for CD-ROMs.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.020 / U:61.060 seconds]