    SubjectRe: XFS?
    Linus has proudly declared himself to be a non-patch accepting bastard many
    times in the past.

    This has the interesting side effect of spurring debate and flame wars
    about the joys and horrors of
    ac-rmap-xfs-O1-devfs-lvm-xfs-lowlat-preempt-blah blah patchsets. This is
    a Good Thing(tm).

    You should thank Linus for being Linus, and also thank those who
    actively maintain alternate branches of the kernel.

    --
    Shawn Leas
    core@enodev.com

    If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on
    their feet, what happen if you strap toast on the back of a cat
    and drop it?
    -- Stephen Wright

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.022 / U:30.236 seconds]