> From: Marc Giger []
> What is the current status of acpi in 2.4 / 2.5 kernels???
> The most things on are outdated:-((
> To acpi developers: Is it possible to make a Changelog like
> Linus, Alan and Marcello and Co does??
> And it would be nice, if there were a document which
> describes the current development status..(what is already
> implemented and what not)

Oops, web content a little stale...

Try checking out the acpi project page - You
can d/l releases there and each release has a changelog.

As to development status:

Everything is code complete (more or less) EXCEPT:

- S3/S4 support
- userspace library
- using ACPI for device PnP and resource determination

If you're interested with following ACPI progress, I'd recommend subscribing
to the acpi-devel mailing list.

Regards -- Andy