SubjectRe: [BK] PATCH ReiserFS 1 of 3 RESEND
Tomas Szepe wrote:

> > (Yes, I realize that both addresses likely work perfectly fine, and that
> > "reload" is the machine you actually use for sending the email, but
> > still.. I bet I'm not the only one who uses spam filtering software that
> > cares about issues like this.)
>
> Linus, if your spam filtering software considers a post with a unidiff
> inside it spam, it's apparently not too terrific.

A good point today, but dangerous. If "unidiff makes it ok" becomes
mainstream (i.e. some distro packages that sort of antispam sw) then
spammers surely will append a real small unidiff to their messages.
Today they put extra letters in the subject, fooling yesterday's
spam detectors. . .

Helge Hafting

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.072 / U:2.116 seconds]