SubjectRe: XFS?
In the long run, for sure. I'm not saying Linus needs to be replaced,
but his _manners_ could do with some work. Those XFS guys have worked
quite hard to make the merge fairly painless, and Linus wont even
comment (that I've seen, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=103118187002156&w=2).

BTW: I'm only a lurker, I don't even use XFS :-)

[ _XXX_ is (C) 2002 Linus Torvalds. ]

Rik van Riel wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Wade wrote:
>

>>I've noticed this too. And I must say, ITS QUITE FUCKING RUDE OF LINUS.
>

> If you think you can do things better you should fork Wadix ;)
>
> Linus might not be the easiest user interface and I've had some
> problems too in the past, but everybody will have to admit that
> the current system just works in the long run.
>
> cheers,
>
> Rik

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.045 / U:0.268 seconds]