SubjectRe: Vega Buddy B-210A
On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 04:27, Brent D. Norris wrote:
> Running Redhat 7.3 I can get the OS to detect the Video Adapter that is
> built in to the card, but the rest of the stuff doesn't seem to get
> detected. Is this possible with linux and if so is there some option that
> needs to be added to the kernel to get it to work? I understand if it
> isn't, I mean this is kinda a random piece of equipment, but I was sure I
> had read about something like this being used, though I cannot seem to
> find the article via google.

Does an lspci show any function on the board claiming to be keyboard
and/or mouse. If so then we have most of the needed logic to get it
working as an extender. Two users/box is a bit trickier as the 2.2/2.4
console layer thinks only in terms of "one user, with keyboards and
monitors". Its possible to hack X a bit to sort of cover that up.

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.070 / U:0.324 seconds]