Subject2.5.29 / 2.5.31 floppy/apm support
Hello guys!

Just a small question, perhaps it's dump, but I am having big problems

I want to setup a router-only host, which boots from two floppy drives
and has 3 network devices.

So far no problem, but when trying to access the ramdisk on the floppy,
the old problem exists that the floppy driver does not work with current

Then I tried to shutdown the host via network, which fails because of apm
module cannot be included in kernel in 2.5.29.

So I just wanted to ask, whether someone is working on the floppy and apm
problem or if it is / will be solved in 2.5.31 ?

/* a bit frustrated, because the wifi card only works correct in 2.5 series,
which let 2.5 the only choice.
Perhaps I am gonna use 2.5.24, which was pretty stable and still had apm and
floppy support...

Changing mail address: please forget all known addresses.

Please send your messages pgp-signed and/or pgp-encrypted (don't encrypt mails
to mailing list!). If you don't know what pgp is visit
(public pgp key: