SubjectGPG/PGP-signatures
David,

I just discovered your eMail posting on "GPG/PGP-signatures" of 14
August 2002. Your eMail indicated that I was BCC'ed in. I can advise
you I did not receive a copy of this posting.

I have checked the key server and find the key for the ID of this
eMail note to be there. I did eMAil you back after loading my key to
confirm that I had correctly uploaded my GPG key to the key server.
My PGP keys have been on the keyserver for some time. I use PGP on
Windows NT when it is working (Been down since Mid may), and GPG on
Linux. At some point I will manage to move over to GPG keys on NT. I
would be happy to upload my other GPG keys to the key server once I am
certain I have uploaded my keys correctly.

Would you be so kind as to confirm I have uploaded my key for the
below noted eMail address ID. Sorry of the manner I am using for
hiding my eMail address makes things difficult, but at 20- 30 SPAM
eMails a day I had to take action to prevent further abuse of my eMail
addresses.

Regards,

John L. Males
Willowdale, Ontario