    SubjectRe: GPG/PGP-signatures
    On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 12:59:14PM -0400, John L. Males wrote:
    > David,
    >
    > I just discovered your eMail posting on "GPG/PGP-signatures" of 14
    > August 2002. Your eMail indicated that I was BCC'ed in. I can advise
    > you I did not receive a copy of this posting.

    Sorry, probably missed you out.

    > I have checked the key server and find the key for the ID of this
    > eMail note to be there. I did eMAil you back after loading my key to
    > confirm that I had correctly uploaded my GPG key to the key server.
    > My PGP keys have been on the keyserver for some time. I use PGP on
    > Windows NT when it is working (Been down since Mid may), and GPG on
    > Linux. At some point I will manage to move over to GPG keys on NT. I
    > would be happy to upload my other GPG keys to the key server once I am
    > certain I have uploaded my keys correctly.
    >
    > Would you be so kind as to confirm I have uploaded my key for the
    > below noted eMail address ID. Sorry of the manner I am using for
    > hiding my eMail address makes things difficult, but at 20- 30 SPAM
    > eMails a day I had to take action to prevent further abuse of my eMail
    > addresses.

    The key you signed this e-mail with (6eeaf716) is available on
    wwwkeys.pgp.net, but I cannot find your other key (99ed3565), and this
    was the key listed as missing in my original post.

    Spam is something that affects us all. Use procmail and/or spamassassin.
    Probably works better anyway, because sooner or later your address will
    end up in some e-mail...

    Regards: David Weinehall
    --
    /> David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander <\
    // Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel // Dance across the winter sky //