    Subject[patch] IPMI driver for Linux
    I have been working on an IPMI driver for Linux for MontaVista, and I
    think it's ready to see the light of day :-). I would like to see this
    included in the mainstream kernel eventually. You can get it at
    http://home.attbi.com/~minyard. It should work on any kernel version,
    although you will have to fix up the Config.in and Makefile, and the
    Configure.help stuff may not work (it's currently in the 2.4 location).

    The web page has documentation on the driver, and documentation is
    included in the patch, too. This is a fairly full-featured driver with
    a watchdog, panic event generation, full kernel and userland access to
    the driver, multi-user/multi-interface support, and emulators for other
    IPMI device drivers.

    -Corey
    minyard@acm.org

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.022 / U:31.176 seconds]