Subject[patch] IPMI driver for Linux
I have been working on an IPMI driver for Linux for MontaVista, and I
think it's ready to see the light of day :-). I would like to see this
included in the mainstream kernel eventually. You can get it at It should work on any kernel version,
although you will have to fix up the and Makefile, and the stuff may not work (it's currently in the 2.4 location).

The web page has documentation on the driver, and documentation is
included in the patch, too. This is a fairly full-featured driver with
a watchdog, panic event generation, full kernel and userland access to
the driver, multi-user/multi-interface support, and emulators for other
IPMI device drivers.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.078 / U:1.340 seconds]